Mahindra XUV300 scores five-star Global NCAP safety rating
Mahindra and Mahindra today announced the global NCAP ratings for the XUV300, which was conducted in Germany recently. The sub-4 metre SUV was launched in February 2019 and now it is one of the safest SUV in the market, with a 5-star Global NCAP rating. All the cars need a pre-requisite side-impact performance test to achieve a 5-star safety rating, and the XUV300 is on the top of all the 5-star rated cars when it comes to scoring points. Also, the XUV300 becomes the first Indian vehicle to score a 4-star child safety rating.
The safety rating on the SUV comes with a variety of safety features that Mahindra offers. On the top of the list, there are 7 airbags, disc brakes on all four wheels, front parking sensors and heated ORVMs. Other than that there is an electronic stability program with dynamic steering torque, hydraulic brake assist, roll-over mitigation and traction control along with hill start assist.
Apart from this, the SUV gets ABS and EBD as standard on all variants. Other than that ISOFIX child seat mounts, seat belt reminder and tyre pressure monitor is also present.
Rajan Wadhera, President-Automotive, Mahindra and Mahindra said, " This is a proud moment for Mahindra as the 5-star rating reiterates our unstinted commitment towards safety. Today's conscious buyers rate safety as a top priority while making their purchase decision and we have designed the XUV300 to be one of the safest vehicles in India."
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Validity of driving license and other documents extended until 30th June
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hero Group to contribute Rs.100 Crore towards Covid-19 relief
- FeaturesReliving Ashish Raorane's 2020 Africa Eco Race adventure
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Isuzu delays the launch of its BSVI fleet
- News2020 BSVI Hyundai Verna launched at a price of Rs 9.31 lakh
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055