Mahindra XUV500 automatic launched in India at Rs 15.33 lakh
Mahindra have launched an automatic variant of the XUV500 priced at Rs 15.33 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Mahindra XUV500 automatic is available in three variants - W8, W10 and W10 AWD.
The Mahindra XUV500 runs the same 2.2-litre 140PS/330Nm diesel engine, but mated to a new 6-speed automatic transmission. Mahindra claims that the XUV500 will deliver a fuel efficiency of 13.85kmpl. The automatic transmission, the company says, is a new unit different than the one in the Scorpio. This particular Aisin unit is used even in SsangYong models like the Tivoli. The transmission fluid doesn't warrant a refill or replacement ensuring that the service costs are kept to the minimum.
The Mahindra XUV500 automatic gets the same features as its manual counterpart. This includes a sunroof, six-way power adjustable driver's seat, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, six airbags, all-four disc brakes, reverse parking camera with sensors, ESP and Hill Hold/Descent control.
Mahindra says that the new XUV500 automatic will be available in showrooms from December 5, 2015.
Starts Rs 12.25 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept