Mahindra XUV500 automatic launched in India at Rs 15.33 lakh
Mahindra have launched an automatic variant of the XUV500 priced at Rs 15.33 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Mahindra XUV500 automatic is available in three variants - W8, W10 and W10 AWD.
The Mahindra XUV500 runs the same 2.2-litre 140PS/330Nm diesel engine, but mated to a new 6-speed automatic transmission. Mahindra claims that the XUV500 will deliver a fuel efficiency of 13.85kmpl. The automatic transmission, the company says, is a new unit different than the one in the Scorpio. This particular Aisin unit is used even in SsangYong models like the Tivoli. The transmission fluid doesn't warrant a refill or replacement ensuring that the service costs are kept to the minimum.
The Mahindra XUV500 automatic gets the same features as its manual counterpart. This includes a sunroof, six-way power adjustable driver's seat, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, six airbags, all-four disc brakes, reverse parking camera with sensors, ESP and Hill Hold/Descent control.
Mahindra says that the new XUV500 automatic will be available in showrooms from December 5, 2015.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks
- NewsDetailed interior shots of next-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class preview its game-changing cabin
- NewsSupreme Court allows registration of BSIV vehicles sold before lockdown
- Review2020 Tata Altroz diesel road test review
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto crosses 40 lakh sales milestone