Mahindra XUV500 facelift likely to be launched in India on May 25, 2015
Mahindra is expected to launch the facelifted XUV500 in India on May 25,2015. The Mahindra XUV500 was launched in September 2011 and has now begun to show its age. Mahindra has hence embarked on a cosmetic makeover spree and the new XUV500 will sport quite a few changes.
Earlier this year a spy shot of an uncamouflaged XUV500 was doing the rounds of the Interweb. It revealed a new purple colour and the changes included new DRLs, new design 10-spoke alloys, chrome surrounds on the fog lamps and a new grille that looks inspired from the new Scorpio.
The interiors too look refreshed and sport a beige colour. As this is a cosmetic facelift, there are no mechanical changes and hence, the new XUV500 will come with the same 2.2-litre mHawk engine that produces 140PS and 330Nm of torque.
Image source: Team-BHP.com
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood