Mahindra XUV500 W6 automatic launched in India at Rs 14.29 lakh
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. have launched the W6 variant of the XUV500 in an automatic transmission option. This brings the total number of automatic transmission options to four - the W6 FWD, the W8 FWD, and the W10 FWD and AWD. The automatic Mahindra XUV500 W6 is priced at Rs 14.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Navi Mumbai).
The Mahindra XUV500 comes powered by a 2.2-litre mHawk 140 diesel engine, producing 142PS at 3,750rpm and 330Nm of torque between 1,600rpm and 2,800rpm. The engine in this variant is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission provided by AISIN, Japan. Power is then sent to the front wheels, with the option for an all-wheel drive system.
"The automatic transmission of the New Age XUV500 has resonated very well with our customers since we launched it in November 2015. I am sure that the availability of the automatic transmission across variants and a range of price points will now render this technology more accessible to a larger base of customers and make the XUV500 a more attractive proposition amongst a wide spectrum of buyers," said Vivek Nayar, Chief Marketing Officer - Automotive Division, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
Starts Rs 12.72 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip