Mahindra XUV500 W9 variant launched in India at Rs 15.45 lakh
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (M&M) announced the launch of a new W9 variant for its XUV500 SUV at a price of Rs 15.45 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) with features from the higher W10 variant. The Mahindra XUV500 W9 variant comes equipped with features including an electric sunroof with anti-pinch, reverse camera with dynamic assist, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, as well as the already present Ecosense technology, Android Auto, emergency call, dual airbags which were introduced in the 2017 update for the XUV500 launched earlier this year. The Mahindra XUV500 W9 will be available in both manual and automatic transmission options. The Mahindra XUV500 suddenly finds itself in a competitive segment with the recent launch of the Jeep Compass. It also competes with the Hyundai Creta, the Tata Hexa, and the upcoming Renault Captur in the Rs 14 lakh to Rs 18 lakh price bracket.
Veejay Ram Nakra, chief of sales and marketing - automotive division, M&M, said, "Since its launch in 2011, the XUV500 has been a pioneer in providing innovative hi-tech features that are not available even in vehicles that are almost double its price". The Mahindra XUV500's 2.2-litre motor produces 140PS at 3,750 rpm and 330Nm between 1,600-2,800rpm. The XUV 500 gets a transmission choice between 5-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300