Mahindra XUV 500 Xclusive edition launched in India at Rs 14.48 lakh
Mahindra has launched an Xclusive edition of its XUv500 SUV in India at Rs 14.48 lakh, ex-Mumbai. Only 700 examples will be made and the Mahindra Xclusive 500 edition is based on the W8 trim.
Features that set it apart from the regular W8 trim include an electric sunroof, reverse camera, illuminated scuff plates, grey alloy wheels, aluminium pedals, optional 6-way power adjustable driver's seat, anti-pinch driver window and voice messaging system.
The Mahindra XUV500 Xclusive edition continues to be powered by the 140PS mHawk engine that churns out 330Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. There are six airbags, ABS, EBD, ESP as well as hill descent and ascent control in terms of safety features.
Speaking on the launch of the XUV500 Xclusive Edition, Vivek Nayer, chief marketing officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said, "We are pleased to introduce the 'XUV500 Xclusive Edition'. Being a customer centric organization, we have launched this model basis feedback we have been getting from our customers. The Mahindra XUV500, with its winning combination of aspirational styling, advanced technology, safety features, comfort and convenience is already a game changer in the premium SUV segment. The XUV500 Xclusive Edition will create a new benchmark in premiumness and exclusivity, to further enhance the XUV500's appeal amongst its customers and fans."
Starts Rs 12.25 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept