Mahindra XUV 500 Xclusive edition launched in India at Rs 14.48 lakh
Mahindra has launched an Xclusive edition of its XUv500 SUV in India at Rs 14.48 lakh, ex-Mumbai. Only 700 examples will be made and the Mahindra Xclusive 500 edition is based on the W8 trim.
Features that set it apart from the regular W8 trim include an electric sunroof, reverse camera, illuminated scuff plates, grey alloy wheels, aluminium pedals, optional 6-way power adjustable driver's seat, anti-pinch driver window and voice messaging system.
The Mahindra XUV500 Xclusive edition continues to be powered by the 140PS mHawk engine that churns out 330Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. There are six airbags, ABS, EBD, ESP as well as hill descent and ascent control in terms of safety features.
Speaking on the launch of the XUV500 Xclusive Edition, Vivek Nayer, chief marketing officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said, "We are pleased to introduce the 'XUV500 Xclusive Edition'. Being a customer centric organization, we have launched this model basis feedback we have been getting from our customers. The Mahindra XUV500, with its winning combination of aspirational styling, advanced technology, safety features, comfort and convenience is already a game changer in the premium SUV segment. The XUV500 Xclusive Edition will create a new benchmark in premiumness and exclusivity, to further enhance the XUV500's appeal amongst its customers and fans."
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18