MakeMyTrip joins hands with Meru Cabs for sanitised cab services
MakeMyTrip has joined hands with Meru Cabs to deliver sanitised cab services across all major airports in the country. Both brands have implemented safety precautions to minimise the risk of contracting the Coronavirus, this is to ensure safety of the driver partners as well as the customers. The safety measures include Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) sanitisation of the cab's exteriors, temperature check of the driver-partner and ozone sanitisation of the cab's interiors, it reduces the spread of virus and bacteria inside the cabin.
There is also an Air-protect Barrier sheet between the rider and the customers. A sanitizer will always be available in the cab and all driver partners must wear masks at all times. Meru Cabs had already introduced the Ozone Treatment to santise cabs across the country. It includes releasing of Ozone air into the cabin of the car and it reaches all the tricky places which are hard to clean and santisie by other means. The program has santised over 1000 cabs so far across thecountry.
Parikshit Chaudhary, chief business officer of ground transport at MakeMyTrip said, "The partnership will help us provide a seamless and safe experience and takes one big worry away for our users who are flying, by helping them pre-book their airport transfers. With its exemplary safety standards for both riders and drivers, this partnership helps us prioritise travellers' health and safety at all times of their travel journey."
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15