Makoto Hyoda heads sales and marketing at Honda Cars India
Gaku Nakanishi has been appointed as the the President and CEO of Honda Cars India Limited. He has taken charge of his new role from April 2, 2018. Previously, Yoichiro Ueno was handling this responsibility since 2016. Nakanishi was previously President and CEO at Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd. He has worked almost 30 years with Honda Motor Co., Ltd. and has covered international markets including North America, Mexico, Japan, Thailand, CIS, Middle East and Africa.
Gaku Nakanishi, President & CEO of Honda Cars India
Additionally, there are two new appointments as well. Rajesh Goel has taken over the role of Sr. Vice President and Director, Sales and Marketing at HCIL, a role that was previously handled by Jnaneswar Sen. In this 12-year stint at Honda Cars India, Sen overlooked the launch of important models like the Honda City, Amaze and the WR-V crossover. On the other hand Rajesh Goel has been associated with HCIL for 22 years as he joined in 1996 at the time of company's inception. In his previous role, Goel served as General Manager, Purchasing Division 2, Worldwide, in Honda Motor Co., Ltd. in Japan since 2015 heading powertrain and electric/ electronic components.
Rajesh Goel, SVP and Director, Sales and Marketing, HCIL
The other appointment is that of Makoto Hyoda. Being associated with HCIL for 22 years, Hyoda has significant experience in the field of product planning, marketing, sales promotion and customer management, states the company.
Makoto Hyoda, Director, Sales and Marketing, HCIL
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range