MAN Trucks India appoints Joerg Mommertz as new CMD
MAN Trucks India, fully owned subsidiary of MAN Truck & Bus AG, has appointed Joerg Mommertz as the new chairman and managing director of the company. Mommertz took charge of his new responsibilities from October 1, 2016.
With an experience of 36 years, Joerg Mommertz began his career at MAN in 1991 as service manager and has held several management positions in Belgium, Scandinavia, Poland and Denmark. Previous to taking charge of his new responsibility, he was the managing director for MAN Trucks & Bus Russia.
Commenting on his new role, Joerg Mommertz said, "There is a strong focus by MAN Group in India, and I believe that I will be able to facilitate and nurture MAN Trucks India with most dynamic market focus on economic transport solutions. We will also continue to develop a strong and professional network offering customers a wide product range, service and business solutions."
With its headquarters in Pune, MAN Trucks India has been in operation for 10 years now. The commercial vehicle manufacturer has its production facility in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh. The company claims that it has manufactured over 23,000 vehicles for domestic and international markets. Presently, it has a dealership presence in 60 locations.
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!