Maruti Suzuki Ciaz prices revealed starts at Rs 6.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki's successor to the SX4,the Ciaz has now been launched at Rs 6.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). The ex-Mumbai prices though start at Rs 7.45 lakh. There are six variants available in petrol, while the diesel engine is only offered in four trims.
The base trim, that is the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz V, gets projector headlamps, front and rear armrests, keyless entry, audio system with USB and AUX-in system. Fabric upholstery and electrically adjustable wing mirrors are also part of this package. Next in line is the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz V+, priced at Rs 7.55 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and at Rs 8.03 lakh (ex-Mumbai) the additional features in this trim include driver airbags, ABS and EBD along with climate controls, parking sensors, Bluetooth connectivity, an adjustable driver seat and steering mounted audio and telephone controls.
Rear sunshade, a reversing camera, fog lamps, keyless entry, dual front airbags and electric ORVMs are the additional features offered in the next trim that is the Z trim that runs 15-inch alloys. The feature list for the Z+ trim is upgraded with Maruti Suzuki's Smart Play infotainment system, leather upholstery and a leather wrapped steering wheel.
The petrol engine offered in the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is the the 1.4-litre K-Series petrol, while the 1.3-litre MultiJet powers all the diesel variants.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Variant Prices
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz prices
Ex-Delhi Petrol V+ Rs 7.55 lakh Z Rs 8.24 lakh Z(O) Rs 8.59 lakh V+ AT Rs 8.65 lakh Z AT Rs 9.34 lakh Diesel V Rs 8.04 lakh V+ Rs 8.63 lakh Z Rs 9.45 lakh Z(O) Rs 9.8 lakh Ex-Mumbai Petrol V+ Rs 8.03 lakh Z Rs 8.72 lakh Z(O) Rs 9.09 lakh V+ AT Rs 9.19 lakh Z AT Rs 9.88 lakh Diesel V Rs 8.56 lakh V+ Rs 9.17 lakh Z Rs 10 lakh Z(O) Rs 10.36 lakh
Read our review of the new Maruti Ciaz - Complete with a first drive review
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip