Maruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
Maruti Suzuki will be launching the S-Cross petrol variant next month. The car was first seen at the Auto Expo 2020. It will take on the likes of the Renault Duster, Nissan Kicks, Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos. The car will come with four trims on offer - Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The higher trim will get an option of an automatic gearbox.
Under the hood will be a BSVI compliant 1.5-litre naturally aspirated engine that pushes a good 106PS of power and 138 Nm of torque. The engine will get an option of a 5-speed manual and a 4-speed torque converter automatic gearbox. The petrol variant will remain similar to the diesel model except for the mechanical change.
The outgoing S-Cross diesel was priced at Rs 8.81 lakh and the top variant was for Rs 11.44 lakh. A price drop can be expected considering the switch from diesel to petrol. The 21-day nationwide shutdown due to Coronavirus crisis has delayed and postponed many launches and events, few of them were cancelled as well. Hopefully, things may start getting back to normal in phases after the lockdown is lifted.
Starts Rs 8.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- NewsObituary: Gaurav Jani, solo motorcycling documentary filmmaker, is no more
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!