Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift to be launched in India on May 18, 2016
Maruti Suzuki will be launching the Alto 800 facelift in India on May 18, 2016. The car is expected to be available in the same trims as the current car.
The first thing you notice is the new turn indicators, revised grille, fog lamp enclosures and larger air dam. The wheel caps too have been revised, while the tail lamps have been slightly revised. There are no changes to the interior. Though safety will have a priority, given that all of Maruti's vehicles have in the recent past received an option for airbags right from the base variant.
There are no mechanical changes, which means the 47PS/69Nm 796cc engine and the 5-speed manual transmission will continue to soldier on. It though is likely that the company may have eked out a higher fuel economy from this petrol mill.
Expect prices of the new Maruti Alto 800 to be slightly more than the outgoing car. In the same vein, expect heavy discounts for the old model too.
Image source: Gaadiwaadi.com
Starts Rs 2.94 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India