Maruti Suzuki Alto special edition launched in India at Rs 3.36 lakh
India's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki is known to introduce special editions of its popular models at regular intervals. During the festive season, when automobile sales usually break new records, one can always expect the carmaker to introduce a cosmetically enhanced version of its models. Continuing this trend, the company had launched the Swift Deca limited edition last month. This time Maruti Suzuki has launched MS Dhoni inspired special editions of the Alto 800 and the Alto K10. The special edition models have been introduced in association with the upcoming movie 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'.
The MS Dhoni inspired special edition is available in the LXi trim of the Alto 800. However, on the Alto K10, it is being offered on the LXi as well as VXi trims. The Alto 800 LXi special edition is priced at Rs 3.36 lakh and costs Rs 16,777 more than the regular Alto 800 LXi version. The Alto K10 LXi special edition costs Rs 3.54 lakh while the Alto K10 VXi special edition costs Rs 3.71 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi). The K10 special editions cost Rs 12,777 more than the regular versions.
Compared to the regular Alto versions, the Alto special editions are distinguished by MS Dhoni signature decal and body graphics and seat covers which feature the number '7'. The special edition models also get a 1-Din audio system with MP3, USB and AUX compatibility, gear boot cover, steering wheel cover, spoiler, door sill guard and ambient interior lighting.
In an official press release, Maruti Suzuki has stated that the Alto special edition models will be available across its dealerships from the first week of October 2016.
Starts Rs 2.51 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.3 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept