Maruti Suzuki Alto Utsav Edition launched to mark festive season
Maruti Suzuki has launched the Alto Utsav Edition to coincide with the festive season. The Maruti Suzuki Alto Utsav Edition is mechanically the same as the standard Alto VXi mid-level trim, with cosmetic updates to set it apart. Maruti Suzuki, which recently captured more than half the sales for the month of August, has seen its Dzire compact sedan outsell the popular Alto. However, Maruti Suzuki may be looking to bring the Alto back to its winning ways with this special festive edition. Maruti Suzuki has also launched the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift during the festive season as well. The Alto Utsav Edition comes powered by the same 796cc three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 48PS/60Nm as the standard Alto.
On the Maruti Suzuki Alto Utsav Edition, the front bumper now gets angular chrome garnish which appears like DRLs surrounding the now circular fog lamp recesses which also get chrome applique. From the front door handles to the C-pillars are red and yellow graphics decals which reflect the festive theme of the Utsav Edition. On the rear is a chrome garnish along the tail lamps and boot lid. The cabin of the Alto gets new seat covers. The Utsav Edition may be priced Rs 10,000 over the standard VXi trim of the Alto owing to added accessories including reverse parking sensors.
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show