Maruti Suzuki announces monsoon service camp
Scheduled to commence on July 9 running till the end of this month, the 22-day Maruti Suzuki service camp will offer complimentary vehicle health check-ups. They also plan to offer discounts on accessories during this period. This camp will be held in all Maruti Suzuki service centres (Nexa and Arena) across the country.
The checkup will involve the inspection of components like wiper motor, wiper blade, mud flaps, battery, brake pads and also vital parts and performance of the car.
The key objective of organizing the monsoon check-up camp is to make sure that the customer's vehicles are in the optimum condition in the monsoon season.
Partho Banerjee, Executive director Service, Maruti Suzuki India who spoke about the camp said being a company that places the customer first, monsoon service camp has been curated to offer exceptional service quality for the health of the vehicle which will help avoid break down during heavy rains. The objective of this service camp has been to reinforce the bond with the customers by providing them with the first step towards prevention during monsoon. The camp will benefit the customers by providing them with the necessary care and maintenance in the challenging season of monsoon.
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review