Maruti Suzuki Backwaters Rally to begin on June 16
The Maruti Suzuki FMSCI National Super League TSD Rally Championship 2016 is now into its third round with the Maruti Suzuki Backwaters Rally. The rally is slated to commence from June 16 from Ooty and will conclude in Kochi after a gruelling 650km.
The first round of the championship was the Uttarakhand Rally which commenced from Uttarakhand on March 14 and ended in Dehradun on March 18 after 900km. The Deccan Rally was the second round which started from Pune on May 13 and ended in Goa on May 15. Karthik Maruthi and S Sankar Anand won both rounds in their rally-spec Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
"The response to the initial two rounds of the Maruti Suzuki National Super League TSD Rally Championship has been very encouraging. The association with MS- NStsdRC rally has enabled us to reach newer destinations which were unexplored in our previous motorsport activities, starting with Uttarakhand, Pune and now Ooty. We foresee exciting times ahead, with a strong participation leading to another memorable experience," said Vinay Pant, assistant vice president - marketing, Maruti Suzuki.
The Maruti Suzuki FMSCI National Super League TSD Rally Championship is open to all car makes and follows a Time-Speed-Distance (TSD) format. There are no minimum modification requirements for participating cars.
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing