Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the second highest selling car in India
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is now placed at the number two spot on the sales chart. The premium hatchback was delivered to around 19,000 homes in the month of July 2017. The Alto still remains the top seller on the charts. Seven out of 10 cars on the list are Maruti Suzuki vehicles.
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is sold with a petrol and diesel engine. The petrol is an 84PS 1.2-litre motor while the 75PS/190Nm diesel is a turbo-charged unit. Both the engines are available with a 5-speed manual but the petrol can also be optioned with a CVT. Recently Maruti also launched a top-spec Alpha trim of the Baleno automatic. Earlier this year Maruti also launched the 102PS/150Nm performance variant of the car called Baleno RS. It is currently the range topping variant in the lineup and is available with a 5-speed manual box.
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Toyota finally win at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: Thank you for introducing me to the world of motorcycles
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: My royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the essence of everything I remember my Dad for
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Kazuki Nakajima puts No.8 Toyota on pole
- NewsVolvo announces Polestar developed S60 T8 Twin Engine
- OpinionThe wet lap
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ends production of the Ignis diesel variant
- News2019 KTM 390 Adventure: Four ADV motorcycles it will compete with in India
- NewsKTM India confirms 390 Adventure days before BMW G 310 GS launch. What does it mean?