Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the second highest selling car in India
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is now placed at the number two spot on the sales chart. The premium hatchback was delivered to around 19,000 homes in the month of July 2017. The Alto still remains the top seller on the charts. Seven out of 10 cars on the list are Maruti Suzuki vehicles.
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is sold with a petrol and diesel engine. The petrol is an 84PS 1.2-litre motor while the 75PS/190Nm diesel is a turbo-charged unit. Both the engines are available with a 5-speed manual but the petrol can also be optioned with a CVT. Recently Maruti also launched a top-spec Alpha trim of the Baleno automatic. Earlier this year Maruti also launched the 102PS/150Nm performance variant of the car called Baleno RS. It is currently the range topping variant in the lineup and is available with a 5-speed manual box.
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show