Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the second highest selling car in India
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is now placed at the number two spot on the sales chart. The premium hatchback was delivered to around 19,000 homes in the month of July 2017. The Alto still remains the top seller on the charts. Seven out of 10 cars on the list are Maruti Suzuki vehicles.
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is sold with a petrol and diesel engine. The petrol is an 84PS 1.2-litre motor while the 75PS/190Nm diesel is a turbo-charged unit. Both the engines are available with a 5-speed manual but the petrol can also be optioned with a CVT. Recently Maruti also launched a top-spec Alpha trim of the Baleno automatic. Earlier this year Maruti also launched the 102PS/150Nm performance variant of the car called Baleno RS. It is currently the range topping variant in the lineup and is available with a 5-speed manual box.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block