Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the second highest selling car in India
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is now placed at the number two spot on the sales chart. The premium hatchback was delivered to around 19,000 homes in the month of July 2017. The Alto still remains the top seller on the charts. Seven out of 10 cars on the list are Maruti Suzuki vehicles.
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is sold with a petrol and diesel engine. The petrol is an 84PS 1.2-litre motor while the 75PS/190Nm diesel is a turbo-charged unit. Both the engines are available with a 5-speed manual but the petrol can also be optioned with a CVT. Recently Maruti also launched a top-spec Alpha trim of the Baleno automatic. Earlier this year Maruti also launched the 102PS/150Nm performance variant of the car called Baleno RS. It is currently the range topping variant in the lineup and is available with a 5-speed manual box.
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh