Maruti Suzuki Baleno prices raised by Rs 12,000
India's largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki, has announced a price rise ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 4,000 on all its models i.e. from Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 to the premium offering Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. It was earlier reported that Maruti Suzuki will raise prices of all its models by Rs 20,000 but the recent announcement comes as a mild relief for its prospective customers. Rising costs and rupee's lower value compared to dollar prices are cited as the main reasons for the increase in prices.
The prices of the recently launched Maruti Suzuki Baleno have been raised in the range of Rs 5,000 to Rs 12,000, depending on the variant. According to the official website, petrol variants of Maruti Suzuki Baleno are priced between Rs 5.34 lakh to Rs 7.38 lakh whereas the diesel variants are priced between Rs 6.50 lakh to Rs 8.53 lakh, (ex-Delhi).
Other than Maruti Suzuki, car makers like Tata Motors, Skoda, Toyota and Honda too raised prices of all its models sold in India.
Maruti Suzuki Announces Price Increase
|Maruti Suzuki India Limited today announced a price increase (Ex-Showroom - Delhi) ranging from Rs 1000/- to Rs 4000/- across models. Price of the recently launched model Baleno has been increased in the range of Rs 5000/- to Rs 12,000/-. This price increase is with effect from 16th January 2016.|
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.51 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show