Maruti Suzuki Celerio AMT now available in Zxi trim at Rs 5.25 lakh
When the Maruti Suzuki Celerio was launched in India, there were six trims to choose from, out of which two were equipped with an AMT box. A couple of months later, Maruti even introduced a. And now, thanks to customer feedback, Maruti has gone ahead and added a top trim to its fast selling Celerio AMT - the Zxi. The new Maruti Celerio AMT Zxi, or AGS (Auto Gear Shift) as it's officially called, is priced at Rs 5.25 lakh ex-Mumbai.
Celerio CNG variant shown for representative purposes only
The new Maruti Celerio Zxi AMT brings along body coloured ORVMs with turn indicators and door handles, fabric door trim, music system with integrated Bluetooth and four speakers, keyless entry, electrically adjustable mirrors, audio controls on steering wheel, tilt steering, gear position indicator and most importantly, a driver's side airbag. Other safety features include a rear demister and wash wiper. There sadly is no option for ABS, which Maruti offers only on the manual Zxi (O) trim.
The Celerio Zxi AMT borrows the frugal (company claims 23.1kmpl) 1.0-litre K-Next engine from its siblings. The car is now available in the showrooms and gets the same colour palette as the other trims.
Now the wait for a Zxi trim fitted with a CNG kit. Hope you are listening Maruti.
Starts Rs 4.21 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut