Maruti Suzuki Celerio facelift launched in India at Rs 4.15 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched the facelifted Celerio in India at Rs 4.15 lakh for the base LXi trim while the top trim goes for Rs 5.25 lakh, ex-Delhi. These prices are nearly Rs 10,000 over the outgoing car. The new Maruti Suzuki Celerio facelift will retail in the 14 trims that it already sells. Maruti has reserved the Celerio X launch for a later date. We believe the launch will happen sometime this month. Changes to the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio facelift include a mesh grille, a slightly wider grille and bigger fog lamps. Maruti has also made changes to the alloy wheel design and also to the rear bumper design. The cabin too sees a revision with the introduction of black and beige upholstery. Maruti have also updated the sheet metal of the new Celerio to make it compliant to pedestrian, offset and side impact regulations. Driver airbag is standard across all trims while passenger airbag and ABS can be opted right from the base trim. Bookings have already started while deliveries will start from the next week.
Changes to the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio facelift include a mesh grille, a slightly wider grille and bigger fog lamps
The cabin of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio too sees a revision with the introduction of black and beige upholstery
Powering the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio facelift is the same 69PS/110Nm 1.0-litre K-next engine. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or an AMT. Maruti claims a fuel efficiency of 23.1kmpl from the pre-facelift model, however, the numbers for the facelifted Celerio haven't been disclosed yet. We expect the fuel efficiency of the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio to be slightly higher than before. Unfortunately the diesel engine has been axed from the lineup and the Maruti Suzuki Celerio is now available only with this lone petrol engine. There is also the optional CNG that Maruti offers with the Celerio.
Here is the complete price list of the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed