Maruti Suzuki Celerio limited edition launched in India at Rs 4.87 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition of the Celerio hatchback at Rs 4.87 lakh, on-road. The limited edition will be in showrooms till the end of festive season and costs approximately Rs 22,500 over the regular Celerio. This trim is based on the VXi as well as the ZXi grades of the Celerio. Customers can order the limited edition in both manual as well as automatic guise.
The changes over the regular Celerio include the quintessential body graphics, side moulding and door visors. There is also a generous smattering of chrome around the fog lamp nacelles, belt line, the bootlid as well as the tail lamps. Inside the cabin, there is also the new steering wrap, new tissue box, ambient lighting as well as new upholstery. Maruti has also added rear parking sensors in the new Celerio limited edition. The accessories fitted here are more or less available at all dealerships; however, if one were to buy them as ala carte, the cost will be almost Rs 20,000 more over the base price of the Celerio.
There are no mechanical changes to the 67PS/90Nm 1,000cc petrol engine and the 5-speed manual/AMT. The Celerio still claims a fuel economy of 23.1kmpl as per the ARAI certification. There have been virtually no changes done to the Celerio since the time it went on sale in 2014. At one point, it commanded a waiting period of nearly eight months. In 2015, the diesel variant was introduced but it was discontinued roughly a year later. It is expected that Maruti will bring in the Celerio refresh to the Indian market perhaps sometime this year.
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsMcLaren Speedtail testing begins before 2020 deliveries
- NewsHonda Cars India could launch its first electric vehicle in India by 2023-2024
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...
- NewsTata 45X premium hatchback spotted testing ahead of Diwali 2019 launch
- NewsThird generation Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe to launch in India on November 16