Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
According to sources on the internet, the upcoming facelifted Maruti Suzuki Ciaz will get a few more safety features to bring it up to speed with the competition. These will include a seatbelt warning function for the passenger alongside the already present alert for the driver. The car will also get a speed warning function that can be set up through the instrument cluster.
This is in addition to the other new safety equipment that is being added like ESP (electronic stability program), traction control and hill start assist. Dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD and Isofix child seat mounts will carryover on all variants like in the earlier car.
Also, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift will feature the 1.5-litre petrol motor also seen on the Indonesian-spec new generation Suzuki Ertiga. This new K15B motor puts out 104PS and 138Nm, increases of 13PS and 8Nm over the current car. The 1.3-litre FCA-sourced diesel motor carries over unchanged, This is an inline 4-cylinder turbo diesel which makes 90PS/200Nm.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift has been spotted testing on numerous occasions and we already know a fair bit about how the car is expected to look both inside and out, through a teaser that Maruti Suzuki released some time ago. The refreshed sedan will be launched in the country on August 20. Nexa dealerships have already begun accepting bookings for the Ciaz facelift for an amount of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000.
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019