Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
According to sources on the internet, the upcoming facelifted Maruti Suzuki Ciaz will get a few more safety features to bring it up to speed with the competition. These will include a seatbelt warning function for the passenger alongside the already present alert for the driver. The car will also get a speed warning function that can be set up through the instrument cluster.
This is in addition to the other new safety equipment that is being added like ESP (electronic stability program), traction control and hill start assist. Dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD and Isofix child seat mounts will carryover on all variants like in the earlier car.
Also, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift will feature the 1.5-litre petrol motor also seen on the Indonesian-spec new generation Suzuki Ertiga. This new K15B motor puts out 104PS and 138Nm, increases of 13PS and 8Nm over the current car. The 1.3-litre FCA-sourced diesel motor carries over unchanged, This is an inline 4-cylinder turbo diesel which makes 90PS/200Nm.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift has been spotted testing on numerous occasions and we already know a fair bit about how the car is expected to look both inside and out, through a teaser that Maruti Suzuki released some time ago. The refreshed sedan will be launched in the country on August 20. Nexa dealerships have already begun accepting bookings for the Ciaz facelift for an amount of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000.
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip