Maruti Suzuki Ciaz RS launched in India at Rs 9.19 lakh
Maruti Suzuki have launched a racier-looking version of the Ciaz in India at Rs 9.20 lakh, ex-Delhi. The diesel trim in the meanwhile is priced about a lakh more than the petrol at Rs 10.28 lakh.
The new Maruti Ciaz RS while based on the regular Z+ trims get body kit in the form of a underbody front and rear spoiler, spoiler on the trunk and side skirts. Inside, there are no changes and the Ciaz continues with its high quality spacious cabin and the SmartPlay infotainment system. There however are no mechanical changes and the Ciaz continues with its 1.4-litre 94PS petrol and 90PS 1.3-litre hybrid diesel. The petrol engine is offered with a 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic transmission while the diesel is available only with a manual. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz SHVS is also the country's most fuel efficient diesel sedan with a claimed efficiency of 28.09kmpl. Maruti also offers ABS and dual airbags across the range.
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke officially teased, to be launched in India soon
- NewsRenault launches Summer Camp in India, to be conducted from April 22 to 28, 2019
- NewsRevolt Motors' AI-based electric motorcycle gets ARAI approved 156km range - launch in June 2019
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR America launched in India at Rs 18.73 lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip