Maruti Suzuki Ciaz RS launched in India at Rs 9.19 lakh
Maruti Suzuki have launched a racier-looking version of the Ciaz in India at Rs 9.20 lakh, ex-Delhi. The diesel trim in the meanwhile is priced about a lakh more than the petrol at Rs 10.28 lakh.
The new Maruti Ciaz RS while based on the regular Z+ trims get body kit in the form of a underbody front and rear spoiler, spoiler on the trunk and side skirts. Inside, there are no changes and the Ciaz continues with its high quality spacious cabin and the SmartPlay infotainment system. There however are no mechanical changes and the Ciaz continues with its 1.4-litre 94PS petrol and 90PS 1.3-litre hybrid diesel. The petrol engine is offered with a 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic transmission while the diesel is available only with a manual. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz SHVS is also the country's most fuel efficient diesel sedan with a claimed efficiency of 28.09kmpl. Maruti also offers ABS and dual airbags across the range.
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review