Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to be launched in India by mid-October
At the media unveiling of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, the carmaker announced that it will launch its new C-segment sedan in the thick of the festive season - mid-October. The car is expected to bring Maruti a much needed stronghold in the mid-size sedan space which is currently dominated by the Honda City.
The Ciaz will be offered with two engine options - the 1.3-litre DDiS diesel oiler that produces 90PS / 200Nm and the 1.4-litre K-series petrol that produces 92PS / 130Nm. The Ciaz will get features like a touchscreen infotainment system, climate control, rear AC vents, keyless entry and go, projector beam headlamps, window blinds, 16-inch alloy wheels etc. The Ciaz will be offered in a choice of seven colours including a signature brown (same as the Ertiga) and a maroon (similar to the new City). The car is expected to come with a competitive price tag and will introduce new trims like the ZXI+ and the ZDI+.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring you our detailed reviews on the Ciaz soon.
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.2 Lakhs
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- News2020 Honda City launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.90 lakh
- Review2020 MG Hector Plus road test review
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block