Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to be sold exclusively through Nexa from April 1, 2017
Maruti Suzuki has announced that its flagship sedan, the Ciaz will be sold through its premium chain of showrooms, Nexa from April 1, 2017. The official press note states that selling the Ciaz through Nexa will further strengthen the brand image of Maruti Suzuki. The Ciaz will sell alongside other Nexa exclusives- the S-Cross, Baleno, Ignis and the newly launched Baleno RS.
Speaking about the introduction of the Ciaz to the Nexa portfolio, R S Kalsi, executive director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited said that brand Nexa has established itself as a successful model, and the addition of the Ciaz will give the company the confidence to do even better. He also said that the move will help the company achieve its long term goal of 20 per cent sales through Nexa.
Maruti Suzuki's Nexa dealerships have been growing rapidly in the last couple of years. Nexa showrooms are a cut above the usual Maruti Suzuki showrooms, spread around the country. The dealerships features an upmarket ambience which is said to enhance the customer's buying experience. At present, there are 250 Nexa dealerships across the country and the chain has sold over 2,00,000 cars so far.
The addition of the Ciaz to the Nexa portfolio will certainly boost the image of the brand. The car has been doing quite well in the market and its elegant design, spacious interiors and long list of features is what appeals to the buyers. This coupled will the Nexa experience is expected to further increase the car's desirability.
Sales of the mid-size sedan has grown by 22 percent in the period from April 2016- February 2017. Maruti Suzuki has sold over 1,50,000 Ciaz' since its launch in 2014.
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019