Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to be sold exclusively through Nexa from April 1, 2017
Maruti Suzuki has announced that its flagship sedan, the Ciaz will be sold through its premium chain of showrooms, Nexa from April 1, 2017. The official press note states that selling the Ciaz through Nexa will further strengthen the brand image of Maruti Suzuki. The Ciaz will sell alongside other Nexa exclusives- the S-Cross, Baleno, Ignis and the newly launched Baleno RS.
Speaking about the introduction of the Ciaz to the Nexa portfolio, R S Kalsi, executive director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited said that brand Nexa has established itself as a successful model, and the addition of the Ciaz will give the company the confidence to do even better. He also said that the move will help the company achieve its long term goal of 20 per cent sales through Nexa.
Maruti Suzuki's Nexa dealerships have been growing rapidly in the last couple of years. Nexa showrooms are a cut above the usual Maruti Suzuki showrooms, spread around the country. The dealerships features an upmarket ambience which is said to enhance the customer's buying experience. At present, there are 250 Nexa dealerships across the country and the chain has sold over 2,00,000 cars so far.
The addition of the Ciaz to the Nexa portfolio will certainly boost the image of the brand. The car has been doing quite well in the market and its elegant design, spacious interiors and long list of features is what appeals to the buyers. This coupled will the Nexa experience is expected to further increase the car's desirability.
Sales of the mid-size sedan has grown by 22 percent in the period from April 2016- February 2017. Maruti Suzuki has sold over 1,50,000 Ciaz' since its launch in 2014.
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works