Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to be sold exclusively through Nexa from April 1, 2017
Maruti Suzuki has announced that its flagship sedan, the Ciaz will be sold through its premium chain of showrooms, Nexa from April 1, 2017. The official press note states that selling the Ciaz through Nexa will further strengthen the brand image of Maruti Suzuki. The Ciaz will sell alongside other Nexa exclusives- the S-Cross, Baleno, Ignis and the newly launched Baleno RS.
Speaking about the introduction of the Ciaz to the Nexa portfolio, R S Kalsi, executive director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited said that brand Nexa has established itself as a successful model, and the addition of the Ciaz will give the company the confidence to do even better. He also said that the move will help the company achieve its long term goal of 20 per cent sales through Nexa.
Maruti Suzuki's Nexa dealerships have been growing rapidly in the last couple of years. Nexa showrooms are a cut above the usual Maruti Suzuki showrooms, spread around the country. The dealerships features an upmarket ambience which is said to enhance the customer's buying experience. At present, there are 250 Nexa dealerships across the country and the chain has sold over 2,00,000 cars so far.
The addition of the Ciaz to the Nexa portfolio will certainly boost the image of the brand. The car has been doing quite well in the market and its elegant design, spacious interiors and long list of features is what appeals to the buyers. This coupled will the Nexa experience is expected to further increase the car's desirability.
Sales of the mid-size sedan has grown by 22 percent in the period from April 2016- February 2017. Maruti Suzuki has sold over 1,50,000 Ciaz' since its launch in 2014.
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids