Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZXI+ AT launched in India at Rs 10.19 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has introduced the Ciaz with an automatic transmission in the ZXI+ trim at Rs 10.19 lakh (ex-Delhi). That's Rs 1.13 lakh (ex-Delhi) more than the Ciaz ZXI+ with a manual transmission. The four-speed auto box was available only in the VXI+ trim.
The car is powered by a 1.4-litre K-series petrol motor that produces 68PS at 6,000rpm and 130PS at 4,000rpm. The ZXI+ trim is loaded with all the bells and whistles including automatic air-conditioner, touchscreen infotainment system, leather seats and 195/55 tyres on 16-inch alloy wheels. More importantly, the Ciaz ZXI+ also gets ABS with dual airbags.
The Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento and Skoda Rapid are available with automatic transmission as an option in the higher specced versions, it was about time that Maruti introduced the same in the top spec of the Ciaz.
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions
- News2018 BMW 6 Series GT diesel launched in India at Rs 66.50 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option