Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZXI+ AT launched in India at Rs 10.19 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has introduced the Ciaz with an automatic transmission in the ZXI+ trim at Rs 10.19 lakh (ex-Delhi). That's Rs 1.13 lakh (ex-Delhi) more than the Ciaz ZXI+ with a manual transmission. The four-speed auto box was available only in the VXI+ trim.
The car is powered by a 1.4-litre K-series petrol motor that produces 68PS at 6,000rpm and 130PS at 4,000rpm. The ZXI+ trim is loaded with all the bells and whistles including automatic air-conditioner, touchscreen infotainment system, leather seats and 195/55 tyres on 16-inch alloy wheels. More importantly, the Ciaz ZXI+ also gets ABS with dual airbags.
The Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento and Skoda Rapid are available with automatic transmission as an option in the higher specced versions, it was about time that Maruti introduced the same in the top spec of the Ciaz.
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench
- NewsAuto China 2020: Honda SUV e:concept previews China-focused EV
- NewsHonda's Royal Enfield rival to be launched in India tomorrow, to rebel against Meteor 350?
- NewsWhat the revisions in the Central Motor Vehicle Rules mean for you