Maruti Suzuki clocks over 1 million sales of Vitara Brezza, Ertiga and S-Cross in India
India's largest automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has reached an important milestone of clocking a cumulative sales of one million units of its popular offerings, Vitara Brezza, Ertiga and S-Cross. The company claims, with this feat, it has become the leader in the respective UV segment where these vehicles are positioned. Maruti Suzuki recently added the Ertiga-based XL6 to its portfolio which is more of a premium passenger moves that comes with an SUV-like design and also captain seats along with other features.
Maruti Suzuki has registered a market share of 25.46% during first four months of FY 2019-20. "We thank our valued customers for their belief and support. In recent years the company has strategically widened its utility vehicle portfolio matching customer demands. The UV segment is growing fast and we bring out products that match and compliment customer's demand. Our offerings in the utility vehicle segment - Vitara Brezza, S-Cross and Ertiga, are aimed to tap the dynamic needs of our consumers. The recently launched XL6 reflects aspirations of urban individuals. We will continue to boost our relationship with customers by focusing to create products for them that are best in-class in quality, features and technology." commented, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.79 lakh. The XL6 is available in two variants, Zeta and Alpha, both available in manual and auto form. The single engine option is the K15B 1.5-litre petrol which first debuted in the Ciaz, this motor puts out 104PS and 138Nm, but is now BSVI compliant. This engine's mild-hybrid capabilities have been made available here too. The electric motor adds start/stop, brake energy recuperation and torque assist functions. This motor is expected to be paired with a 5-speed manual or 4-speed auto.
Starts Rs 8.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Daimler India offers free vehicle check-up to BharatBenz customers
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!