Maruti Suzuki Dakshin Dare 2014: Day 5
For those of you following updates of the sixth edition of Maruti Suzuki Dakshin Dare here at OVERDRIVE, the results in the Extreme Car category will come as no surprise - Sandeep Sharma and Varun Davessar held tightly to their top position in their Gypsy right till the end. Sanjay Agarwal and Venu, who'd attained the second spot after day 4, also maintained their spot. The slight turn of events occured when Amanpreet and Sudhir surpassed nine time Raid de Himalaya champion Suresh Rana and Parminder Thakur, coming in third at the end of day 5.
The Endurance category was again won by Kartik Maruti and Sankar Anand, who'd been leading since the start of the rally. The results of day 4 turned out to be prophetic, with Sachin and Pratima pressing on to second position in their Tata Xenon. Two-thirds of the podium comprised of Team Maruti drivers with second runners up going to T Nagarajan and Ganesh Moorthy in their Esteem.
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture