Maruti Suzuki donates 35 Ertiga and 7 Eeco cars to Haryana police
Maruti Suzuki has donated 35 Ertiga and seven Eeco cars to the Haryana police. Out of these, eight are Ertiga interceptors and rest are for patrolling. All the Eecos are ambulances. All these vehicles have been heavily customised for the police use. The Haryana Police will be deploying these cars for use in Gurugram, Faridabad, Palwal, Sonepat and Jhajjar districts.
These Maruti interceptor vehicles have been customised for the Haryana Police
The Maruti Suzuki vehicles given to the Haryana police come equipped with a beacon light, siren, public address system and police stickers. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga cars have interceptors equipped with laser-based traffic speed video systems, printers, roof-mounted day and night all-weather PTZ cameras, LED monitor roof light bars and public address mechanisms. The interceptors are also fitted with breath alcohol analysers to detect drink and drive cases. Additionally, the Maruti Eeco ambulances have been equipped with the necessary first aid devices.
Earlier this year, Maruti Suzuki, had provided 17 vehicles (15 Ertigas and 2 Eeco ambulances) to the Haryana police department. So far, Maruti has donated 52 vehicles to Haryana police this year.
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.55 Lakhs
- OpinionMan on the moon and the very first motor race
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled
- NewsRevolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show