Maruti Suzuki donates 35 Ertiga and 7 Eeco cars to Haryana police
Maruti Suzuki has donated 35 Ertiga and seven Eeco cars to the Haryana police. Out of these, eight are Ertiga interceptors and rest are for patrolling. All the Eecos are ambulances. All these vehicles have been heavily customised for the police use. The Haryana Police will be deploying these cars for use in Gurugram, Faridabad, Palwal, Sonepat and Jhajjar districts.
These Maruti interceptor vehicles have been customised for the Haryana Police
The Maruti Suzuki vehicles given to the Haryana police come equipped with a beacon light, siren, public address system and police stickers. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga cars have interceptors equipped with laser-based traffic speed video systems, printers, roof-mounted day and night all-weather PTZ cameras, LED monitor roof light bars and public address mechanisms. The interceptors are also fitted with breath alcohol analysers to detect drink and drive cases. Additionally, the Maruti Eeco ambulances have been equipped with the necessary first aid devices.
Earlier this year, Maruti Suzuki, had provided 17 vehicles (15 Ertigas and 2 Eeco ambulances) to the Haryana police department. So far, Maruti has donated 52 vehicles to Haryana police this year.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar