Maruti Suzuki donates 35 Ertiga and 7 Eeco cars to Haryana police
Maruti Suzuki has donated 35 Ertiga and seven Eeco cars to the Haryana police. Out of these, eight are Ertiga interceptors and rest are for patrolling. All the Eecos are ambulances. All these vehicles have been heavily customised for the police use. The Haryana Police will be deploying these cars for use in Gurugram, Faridabad, Palwal, Sonepat and Jhajjar districts.
These Maruti interceptor vehicles have been customised for the Haryana Police
The Maruti Suzuki vehicles given to the Haryana police come equipped with a beacon light, siren, public address system and police stickers. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga cars have interceptors equipped with laser-based traffic speed video systems, printers, roof-mounted day and night all-weather PTZ cameras, LED monitor roof light bars and public address mechanisms. The interceptors are also fitted with breath alcohol analysers to detect drink and drive cases. Additionally, the Maruti Eeco ambulances have been equipped with the necessary first aid devices.
Earlier this year, Maruti Suzuki, had provided 17 vehicles (15 Ertigas and 2 Eeco ambulances) to the Haryana police department. So far, Maruti has donated 52 vehicles to Haryana police this year.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.52 Lakhs
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars