Maruti Suzuki donates 35 Ertiga and 7 Eeco cars to Haryana police
Maruti Suzuki has donated 35 Ertiga and seven Eeco cars to the Haryana police. Out of these, eight are Ertiga interceptors and rest are for patrolling. All the Eecos are ambulances. All these vehicles have been heavily customised for the police use. The Haryana Police will be deploying these cars for use in Gurugram, Faridabad, Palwal, Sonepat and Jhajjar districts.
These Maruti interceptor vehicles have been customised for the Haryana Police
The Maruti Suzuki vehicles given to the Haryana police come equipped with a beacon light, siren, public address system and police stickers. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga cars have interceptors equipped with laser-based traffic speed video systems, printers, roof-mounted day and night all-weather PTZ cameras, LED monitor roof light bars and public address mechanisms. The interceptors are also fitted with breath alcohol analysers to detect drink and drive cases. Additionally, the Maruti Eeco ambulances have been equipped with the necessary first aid devices.
Earlier this year, Maruti Suzuki, had provided 17 vehicles (15 Ertigas and 2 Eeco ambulances) to the Haryana police department. So far, Maruti has donated 52 vehicles to Haryana police this year.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300