Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV crosses five lakh sales
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV has crossed 5 lakh units in sales, according to the company. The car was launched in 2010 as a people mover and also finds use as a last-mile vehicle for business owners. The Eeco is available in petrol and CNG options, as well as in five or seven-seat options.
The petrol version is powered by a 1.2-litre motor that puts out 73PS and 101 Nm. Fuel efficiency figures stand at 16.2 kmpl for the petrol and 21.8 km/kg for the CNG version. This alternate fuel version is quite popular too, accounting for 17 per cent of sales. Prices for the Eeco start at Rs 3.32 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
R S Kalsi, senior executive director of marketing and sales), Maruti Suzuki India, commented on this achievement by saying that the Eeco is designed to meet varied functional needs and a partner for young entrepreneurs in the country. Maruti Suzuki has consistently introduced upgrades in the Eeco to stay relevant and adapt to changing needs of the customers. They are confident of sustaining a strong foothold in the segment with the Eeco.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers