Suzuki Ertiga facelift to debut at GIIAS in Indonesia
A facelifted version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will debut at the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show on August 20 this year. Spy images of this model in India show the front getting a new grille with thicker chrome slats and a reworked bumper with a chrome lining near the fog lamps, a la the Dzire and Swift. The rear end sees a chrome strip added above the licence plate enclosure and a slightly altered bumper.
Apart from the minor cosmetic changes, it is expected to get a keyless entry feature and a push-button ignition along with added creature comforts on the inside to keep up with the times. The engines are expected to be the same 1.4-litre K14B petrol engine and the 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine that do duty on the current model, but with retuning for better fuel efficiency.
The facelifted Ertiga will be exported by Maruti Suzuki as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit to Indonesia. The Indian market may get the facelifted Maruti Ertiga closer to the festive season.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh