Suzuki Ertiga facelift to debut at GIIAS in Indonesia
A facelifted version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will debut at the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show on August 20 this year. Spy images of this model in India show the front getting a new grille with thicker chrome slats and a reworked bumper with a chrome lining near the fog lamps, a la the Dzire and Swift. The rear end sees a chrome strip added above the licence plate enclosure and a slightly altered bumper.
Apart from the minor cosmetic changes, it is expected to get a keyless entry feature and a push-button ignition along with added creature comforts on the inside to keep up with the times. The engines are expected to be the same 1.4-litre K14B petrol engine and the 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine that do duty on the current model, but with retuning for better fuel efficiency.
The facelifted Ertiga will be exported by Maruti Suzuki as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit to Indonesia. The Indian market may get the facelifted Maruti Ertiga closer to the festive season.
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani