Suzuki Ertiga facelift to debut at GIIAS in Indonesia
A facelifted version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will debut at the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show on August 20 this year. Spy images of this model in India show the front getting a new grille with thicker chrome slats and a reworked bumper with a chrome lining near the fog lamps, a la the Dzire and Swift. The rear end sees a chrome strip added above the licence plate enclosure and a slightly altered bumper.
Apart from the minor cosmetic changes, it is expected to get a keyless entry feature and a push-button ignition along with added creature comforts on the inside to keep up with the times. The engines are expected to be the same 1.4-litre K14B petrol engine and the 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine that do duty on the current model, but with retuning for better fuel efficiency.
The facelifted Ertiga will be exported by Maruti Suzuki as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit to Indonesia. The Indian market may get the facelifted Maruti Ertiga closer to the festive season.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India