Suzuki Ertiga facelift to debut at GIIAS in Indonesia
A facelifted version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will debut at the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show on August 20 this year. Spy images of this model in India show the front getting a new grille with thicker chrome slats and a reworked bumper with a chrome lining near the fog lamps, a la the Dzire and Swift. The rear end sees a chrome strip added above the licence plate enclosure and a slightly altered bumper.
Apart from the minor cosmetic changes, it is expected to get a keyless entry feature and a push-button ignition along with added creature comforts on the inside to keep up with the times. The engines are expected to be the same 1.4-litre K14B petrol engine and the 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine that do duty on the current model, but with retuning for better fuel efficiency.
The facelifted Ertiga will be exported by Maruti Suzuki as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit to Indonesia. The Indian market may get the facelifted Maruti Ertiga closer to the festive season.
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019