Maruti Suzuki Ertiga MPV base variants discontinued
Reports on the internet suggest that Maruti Suzuki has discontinued the base LDi and LXi of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga MPV.
This may be because the mid and top-spec variants account for most sales. Dealers also have quite a few of these examples in stock. Further, axing these variants will also help reduce the current four-month waiting period.
The Ertiga will soon be available with the new Maruti Suzuki developed 1.5 litre diesel engine. This could also make the base variants more expensive and unviable.
The Ertiga is available at a starting price of Rs 7.44 lakh (ex-showroom) for the LXi manual petrol. The new generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is available in 10 variants with the top-spec diesel variant priced at Rs 10.90 lakh. Besides the tried and tested 1.3-litre SHVS diesel motor, the new Ertiga also gets the new 1.5-litre petrol motor that debuted in the all-new Ciaz. The Ertiga is available in five colour options. An automatic is available with the petrol.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far