Maruti Suzuki Ignis accessories detailed
Maruti Suzuki looks like it already has a winner on its hands with the new Ignis compact hatchback. There have been already more than 4,500 bookings within a few days of launch. The company has now added its accessories catalogue to the Nexa webpage. The list is really long and there are many names, some weird, for the packages. Of course, this is separate from the iCreate customisation option that Maruti started with the Vitara Brezza.
To start with, the Ignis variants can be ordered with roof wraps, with the decals themselves being called Implode, Digiscape, Radical and Unbox. There are different themes as well for these decals. There is also the option for a carbon fibre roof spoiler. Like in the Renault Kwid 'Live for More' edition, there are contrasting shades to the grille and alloys available too. A huge option of 12 seat cover options are available for the Maruti Suzuki Ignis. There are around five door mat options too and a touchscreen infotainment system for the rear passengers. This also includes a higher output woofer and amplifier. Then there is the parking cover. You can check out all the options on the Nexa page. Prices of the individual packages can be accessed by calling your nearest dealer.
Maruti offers the Ignis with a choice of petrol and diesel engines as well as manual and AMTs. We will be driving the car soon and you can read all about it in our first drive report.
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
Starts Rs 55,868
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far