Maruti Suzuki Ignis facelift leaked ahead of its official unveiling at Auto Expo 2020
The facelift of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis is due and the leaked pictures of the hatchback confirm that the 2020 Ignis will sport a new fascia. The new grille is more in line with the company's compact SUVs, the Vitara Brezza and Also, the S-Presso that was launched recently in India. The front bumper not gets an extended faux skid plate that seems to be in an aluminium finish. The headlamp assembly is similar to the outgoing model. The rear bumper gets an aluminium diffuser with stop lamp reflectors on extreme ends of the bumper.
With a new fascia, expect the 2020 Ignis to have newer colour as well as graphic options. The changes are expected to be carried inside as well. The cabin could feature newer styling bits as a part of a mid-life refresh.
The 2020 Ignis is expected to break cover with the new 1.2-litre petrol engine that is BSVI compliant. While the power rating is expected to be the same, the emissions are expected to be curbed to keep them under the BSVI limits. The Ignis will continue to be offered with a five-speed manual and an optional AMT (automatic) gearbox.
The 2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis is expected to break cover at the Auto Expo which will be held in February first week. The update is expected to hike the cost of the Ignis by Rs 20,000-25,000 across variants and the hatchback will continue to be retailed from NEXA dealerships. The update could make the hatchback retail between Rs 5-7.3 lakh ex-showroom.
Image source - Suzuki Garage
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda Jazz BSVI to be launched in India soon
- NewsHow is BSVI fuel different ?
- NewsLego Technic's 1970 Dodge Charger R/T is inspired by Fast and the Furious
- NewsNew-age Harley-Davidson Cafe Racer and Flat Tracker in the works?
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: MG India announces cost-effective ventilators design competition
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055