Maruti Suzuki Ignis petrol AMT Alpha top-end trim launched in India at Rs 7.01 lakh
Maruti Suzuki is now offering the Ignis AMT in the top-spec Alpha trim. The Ignis AMT was earlier available in only the Delta and Zeta trims. While the petrol Alpha AMT is priced at Rs 7.01 lakh, the diesel is priced almost a lakh more at Rs 8.08 lakh, ex-Delhi. Maruti had recently introduced the range-topping Alpha trim earlier with the Baleno petrol.
Maruti Suzuki has traditionally always launched their automatic cars only in the low- and mid-spec trims. Off late, customer feedback has prompted India's largest carmaker to start offering the top-spec trims for their automatic cars too. What this additionally brings over the mid-spec Ignis Zeta trim is automatic climate control, driver seat height adjustment, rear parking camera, Smartplay infotainment system, meter accent lighting, puddle lamp and LED headlamps.
The Ignis is powered by a 1.2-litre 83.5PS/113Nm petrol engine and a 75PS/190Nm 1.3-litre diesel engine. The AMT in question is a 5-speed unit while the manual is also a 5-speeder. Adding the top-spec AMT is definitely going to increase the allure of the Ignis.
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018