Maruti Suzuki Ignis petrol AMT Alpha top-end trim launched in India at Rs 7.01 lakh
Maruti Suzuki is now offering the Ignis AMT in the top-spec Alpha trim. The Ignis AMT was earlier available in only the Delta and Zeta trims. While the petrol Alpha AMT is priced at Rs 7.01 lakh, the diesel is priced almost a lakh more at Rs 8.08 lakh, ex-Delhi. Maruti had recently introduced the range-topping Alpha trim earlier with the Baleno petrol.
Maruti Suzuki has traditionally always launched their automatic cars only in the low- and mid-spec trims. Off late, customer feedback has prompted India's largest carmaker to start offering the top-spec trims for their automatic cars too. What this additionally brings over the mid-spec Ignis Zeta trim is automatic climate control, driver seat height adjustment, rear parking camera, Smartplay infotainment system, meter accent lighting, puddle lamp and LED headlamps.
The Ignis is powered by a 1.2-litre 83.5PS/113Nm petrol engine and a 75PS/190Nm 1.3-litre diesel engine. The AMT in question is a 5-speed unit while the manual is also a 5-speeder. Adding the top-spec AMT is definitely going to increase the allure of the Ignis.
Starts Rs 4.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet 350 single-channel ABS variant gets a price hike
- NewsUltraviolette F77 electric motorcycle launched at 3 lakh
- NewsVolvo XC40 T4 petrol SUV to launch in India at Rs 39.9 lakh, will be BSVI compliant
- NewsUltraviolette F77 India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsMercedes-Maybach GLS to be unveiled internationally on November 21