Maruti Suzuki Ignis receives over 10,000 bookings
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis was launched in India on January 13. However, Nexa showrooms had begun accepting bookings for the car from January 1. During the launch, the manufacturer had said that the Ignis had received 6,000 bookings. Now, India's largest carmaker has revealed that the Ignis received over 10,000 bookings with six days of it's launch.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is available with a 1.2-litre K-series petrol engine and a 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine. These engines also do duty in the Maruti Suzuki Swift and the BalenoThe petrol engine makes 84.3PS of power and 113Nm of torque. The Ignis diesel makes 75PS of power and 190Nm of torque. Both engines are offered with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT.
The Ignis is being offered in four variants-Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. It comes equipped with front airbags and anti-lock brakes (ABS) as standard fitment. It gets some segment first features like LED daytime running lamps, LED headlamps and a touchscreen infotainment system that provides smartphone interfaces like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The Ignis is also being offered with a wide range of accessories. Buyers can choose from 12 seat cover options and five door mat options. Maruti is also offering a touchscreen infotainment system for the rear passengers.
Currently, the Ignis petrol has a waiting period of up to eight weeks while the Ignis diesel has a waiting period of around 11 weeks.
Starts Rs 4.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani