Maruti Suzuki Ignis receives over 10,000 bookings
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis was launched in India on January 13. However, Nexa showrooms had begun accepting bookings for the car from January 1. During the launch, the manufacturer had said that the Ignis had received 6,000 bookings. Now, India's largest carmaker has revealed that the Ignis received over 10,000 bookings with six days of it's launch.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is available with a 1.2-litre K-series petrol engine and a 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine. These engines also do duty in the Maruti Suzuki Swift and the BalenoThe petrol engine makes 84.3PS of power and 113Nm of torque. The Ignis diesel makes 75PS of power and 190Nm of torque. Both engines are offered with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT.
The Ignis is being offered in four variants-Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. It comes equipped with front airbags and anti-lock brakes (ABS) as standard fitment. It gets some segment first features like LED daytime running lamps, LED headlamps and a touchscreen infotainment system that provides smartphone interfaces like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The Ignis is also being offered with a wide range of accessories. Buyers can choose from 12 seat cover options and five door mat options. Maruti is also offering a touchscreen infotainment system for the rear passengers.
Currently, the Ignis petrol has a waiting period of up to eight weeks while the Ignis diesel has a waiting period of around 11 weeks.
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India