Maruti Suzuki Ignis receives over 10,000 bookings
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis was launched in India on January 13. However, Nexa showrooms had begun accepting bookings for the car from January 1. During the launch, the manufacturer had said that the Ignis had received 6,000 bookings. Now, India's largest carmaker has revealed that the Ignis received over 10,000 bookings with six days of it's launch.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is available with a 1.2-litre K-series petrol engine and a 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine. These engines also do duty in the Maruti Suzuki Swift and the BalenoThe petrol engine makes 84.3PS of power and 113Nm of torque. The Ignis diesel makes 75PS of power and 190Nm of torque. Both engines are offered with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT.
The Ignis is being offered in four variants-Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. It comes equipped with front airbags and anti-lock brakes (ABS) as standard fitment. It gets some segment first features like LED daytime running lamps, LED headlamps and a touchscreen infotainment system that provides smartphone interfaces like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The Ignis is also being offered with a wide range of accessories. Buyers can choose from 12 seat cover options and five door mat options. Maruti is also offering a touchscreen infotainment system for the rear passengers.
Currently, the Ignis petrol has a waiting period of up to eight weeks while the Ignis diesel has a waiting period of around 11 weeks.
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh