Maruti Suzuki Ignis will be available in nine colours
Maruti Suzuki is going to launch its much-anticipated Ignis on January 13, 2017. We have also revealed that the Ignis will be available in four variants - Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha.
We have got another interesting news to share - the Maruti Suzuki Ignis will be available in nine colour options.
The Ignis is based on a different version of the fifth-generation platform which shares its underpinnings with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The much-anticipated car of 2017 is expected to be positioned in the same price bracket as the current-generation Swift (Rs 5-7 lakh, ex-showroom).
The Ignis comes with the existing 1.2-litre 4-cylinder petrol and 1.3-litre 4-cylinder diesel engines. The 1.2-litre petrol engine makes 82.93PS of power at 6,000rpm and 113Nm of torque at 4,200rpm. The 1.3-litre diesel engine produces 75.05PS at 4,000rpm and 190Nm at 2,000rpm. Both engines can be mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed AMT. Maruti Suzuki claims the petrol Ignis will deliver 20.89kmpl whereas the diesel Ignis will deliver 26.80kmpl.
The Ignis is the third car that Maruti Suzuki will sell via its Nexa dealerships which have already started accepting bookings for the Ignis at Rs 11,000.
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh