Maruti Suzuki Ignis will be available in nine colours
Maruti Suzuki is going to launch its much-anticipated Ignis on January 13, 2017. We have also revealed that the Ignis will be available in four variants - Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha.
We have got another interesting news to share - the Maruti Suzuki Ignis will be available in nine colour options.
The Ignis is based on a different version of the fifth-generation platform which shares its underpinnings with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The much-anticipated car of 2017 is expected to be positioned in the same price bracket as the current-generation Swift (Rs 5-7 lakh, ex-showroom).
The Ignis comes with the existing 1.2-litre 4-cylinder petrol and 1.3-litre 4-cylinder diesel engines. The 1.2-litre petrol engine makes 82.93PS of power at 6,000rpm and 113Nm of torque at 4,200rpm. The 1.3-litre diesel engine produces 75.05PS at 4,000rpm and 190Nm at 2,000rpm. Both engines can be mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed AMT. Maruti Suzuki claims the petrol Ignis will deliver 20.89kmpl whereas the diesel Ignis will deliver 26.80kmpl.
The Ignis is the third car that Maruti Suzuki will sell via its Nexa dealerships which have already started accepting bookings for the Ignis at Rs 11,000.
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018