Maruti Suzuki inaugurates 400th Arena showroom in India
India's largest car manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki has inaugurated its 400th Arena showroom in the country. The company had branded its showroom network as Arena in 2017, as a part of its transformation program which included its premium arm, Nexa as well as its commercial dealerships. The Arena showroom offer a more modern buying experience for car customers with digital integration. The vehicles that are sold at the Arena showrooms include the Alto, Alto K10, WagonR, Celerio, Swift, Dzire, Ertiga, Brezza, Gypsy, Omni and Eeco. The Arena network is present in in 278 cities and towns in India, while the company's total sales network is present in more than 2,940 showrooms covering more than 1,860 towns and cities.
"We launched Maruti Suzuki ARENA with a strategy to transform our network and meet expectations of young, dynamic and evolved Indian customers. It is an important step in our journey of transformation. In less than two years, we have opened 400th ARENA showroom. This transformation is built on continuous research, listening to the customer and anticipating future trends. The effort is to align with ever evolving customer and offer experiences at par with global benchmarks." commented, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited.
Maruti Suzuki mentions, "Nearly 80 per cent car buyers in India research online before they decide on a purchase. At Maruti Suzuki Arena, customers who register on the website can start their journey seamlessly in the showroom by entering their mobile number on the Navigation Portal. They can explore the entire product portfolio, through large interactive Product Vision touch screens placed at the showroom. A dedicated personalization zone with car configurators will enable customers to electronically customise cars by a mix and match of accessories."
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 images leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip