Maruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
Maruti Suzuki has recently announced that the company has increased the prices of all its models in India. The company states that the price change varies across models and is up to Rs 6,100 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Maruti Suzuki mentions that owing to increase in commodity and distribution costs and adverse foreign exchange rates, the prices of its entire range have been increased in the country.
Maruti Suzuki will be soon launching the updated Ciaz in India. While we had reported of some of the Nexa dealerships accepting bookings for a token amount of Rs 25,000, Maruti Suzuki has officially started bookings for the 2018 Ciaz across Nexa dealerships in India. The launch of the Ciaz facelift was earlier slated for early August. The facelift will bring LED lamp integration and a slightly sharper aesthetic on the outside. The 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz has already been spotted undisguised. These spy shots reiterate the changes that we expect the new car to come with.
The updated sedan now comes with a sleeker front-end design. The grille is thinner and more subtle. Unlike the earlier car, there is restrained use of chrome with only a thin strip above the grille. The headlamps are reprofiled as well with new LED DRLs. The front bumper is also new as well, with C-shaped chrome inserts around the fog lamps.
Also, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift will feature the 1.5-litre petrol motor recently seen on the Indonesian-spec new Suzuki Ertiga. This new K15B motor puts out 104PS and 138Nm, increases of 13PS and 8Nm over the current car. The 1.3-litre diesel motor will be carried over unchanged.
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019