Maruti Suzuki increases production of the Vitara Brezza in India
The Maruti-Suzuki Vitara Brezza seems to have set the sales chart on fire. The new compact SUV has received over 37,000 bookings and the company has already dispatched over 5,500 units last month. Bookings for the Vitara Brezza had begun on March 8, 2016. The company has also ramped up the production capacity, from 80,000 units to 1,00,000 units annually. It seeks t0 reduce waiting periods, a problem that it currently also faces with the Baleno. The Vitara Brezza is available at a starting price of Rs 6.99lakh (ex-Delhi).
It gets the tried and tested 1.3-litre diesel motor that produces 90PS at 4,000rpm and 200Nm at 1,750rpm. There is no word as of now but expect Maruti Suzuki to plonk the same, 110PS petrol motor that it plans to introduce the Baleno RS with.We have tested and compared the Vitara Brezza with the TUV300 and the Ford Ecosport. You can read about it here.
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10