Maruti Suzuki India launches limited edition Ertiga Paseo at Rs 5.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition Ertiga Paseo priced between Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 8.72 lakh (all prices ex-showroom). With the India-bound Ertiga releasing soon in Indonesia, Maruti is making an effort to clear its racks to make room for the newer model. Although no mechanical changes are made to the car, the Paseo gets a bunch of cosmetic changes.
On the outside, it gets new colours (Silky Silver and Superior White), a rear spoiler and new decals. Inside, the most prominent changes that the Ertiga Paseo gets are premium seat covers, a storage compartment, ambient mood lighting, cool/warm box, scuff plates and a day and night IRVM. In addition to that, the car gets a digital tyre inflator, a high speed charging unit and reverse parking sensors with a display unit.
With the Indonesia launch of the face-lifted Eritga scheduled for next month, we can expect it to reach us later this year. The new car will get minor cosmetic updates with the same engines tuned for better efficiency.
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani