Maruti Suzuki India launches limited edition Ertiga Paseo at Rs 5.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition Ertiga Paseo priced between Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 8.72 lakh (all prices ex-showroom). With the India-bound Ertiga releasing soon in Indonesia, Maruti is making an effort to clear its racks to make room for the newer model. Although no mechanical changes are made to the car, the Paseo gets a bunch of cosmetic changes.
On the outside, it gets new colours (Silky Silver and Superior White), a rear spoiler and new decals. Inside, the most prominent changes that the Ertiga Paseo gets are premium seat covers, a storage compartment, ambient mood lighting, cool/warm box, scuff plates and a day and night IRVM. In addition to that, the car gets a digital tyre inflator, a high speed charging unit and reverse parking sensors with a display unit.
With the Indonesia launch of the face-lifted Eritga scheduled for next month, we can expect it to reach us later this year. The new car will get minor cosmetic updates with the same engines tuned for better efficiency.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition