Maruti Suzuki India launches limited edition Ertiga Paseo at Rs 5.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition Ertiga Paseo priced between Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 8.72 lakh (all prices ex-showroom). With the India-bound Ertiga releasing soon in Indonesia, Maruti is making an effort to clear its racks to make room for the newer model. Although no mechanical changes are made to the car, the Paseo gets a bunch of cosmetic changes.
On the outside, it gets new colours (Silky Silver and Superior White), a rear spoiler and new decals. Inside, the most prominent changes that the Ertiga Paseo gets are premium seat covers, a storage compartment, ambient mood lighting, cool/warm box, scuff plates and a day and night IRVM. In addition to that, the car gets a digital tyre inflator, a high speed charging unit and reverse parking sensors with a display unit.
With the Indonesia launch of the face-lifted Eritga scheduled for next month, we can expect it to reach us later this year. The new car will get minor cosmetic updates with the same engines tuned for better efficiency.
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally