Maruti Suzuki India reaches out to customers affected by the Mumbai rains
The team at Maruti Suzuki India has reached out to their customers whose cars have been affected by the recent Mumbai rains. The company has sent over 3.5 lakh messages to customers to ensure their safety and prevent technical hazards. Maruti Suzuki has also outsourced their towing services for a wider 24x7 towing network.
The company has also assigned area-wise service managers, whose numbers have also been shared with the respective customers. For smoother management, quick insurance claims that the company has strengthened its inventory and tied up with insurance companies.
"In these difficult times, the quick movement of people helps them address challenges in an effective manner. We are committed to ensuring full-fledged support to our customers in this time of severity. Our request to customers is to not start a submerged car. This will help prevent consequential damages. Our dedicated teams have taken position at workshops to handle customers' cars promptly. It is Maruti Suzuki's endeavour to educate customers to handle cars impacted by water intrusion. Our similar proactive initiatives in other instances of flood have helped reduce damage to cars," said Partho Banerjee, Executive Director, Service, Maruti Suzuki India.
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled
- NewsRevolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20