Maruti Suzuki launches facelifted Alto 800 in India at Rs 2.49 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched the facelifted Alto 800 in India starting at Rs 2.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Along with updated headlights, bumper and grille, the Alto 800 now comes with new features as well as improved fuel economy figures. Maruti Suzuki claims a fuel economy figure of 24.7kmpl when running on petrol, a nine per cent improvement over the outgoing model. When running on CNG, the hatchback achieves a claimed figure of 33.44km/kg, a 10 per cent improvement.
"The new Alto 800 is technologically advanced with latest convenience and class-leading safety features. The new stylish looks, fresh classy interiors and addition of two new colours make it trendy and vibrant. Above all, it comes with improved mileage and assurance of Maruti Suzuki's unmatched service network, guaranteed performance and lower maintenance cost," said R S Kalsi, executive director, marketing and sales, Maruti Suzuki India.
The facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 also receives two new colour schemes: Cerulean Blue and Mojito Green. A few of the other improvements are remote keyless entry and updated rear seats with integrated headrests. The updated front end results in a 35mm increase in length. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is powered by a 796cc 3-cylinder petrol engine producing 48PS and 63Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 2.51 Lakhs
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh