Maruti Suzuki launches facelifted Alto 800 in India at Rs 2.49 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched the facelifted Alto 800 in India starting at Rs 2.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Along with updated headlights, bumper and grille, the Alto 800 now comes with new features as well as improved fuel economy figures. Maruti Suzuki claims a fuel economy figure of 24.7kmpl when running on petrol, a nine per cent improvement over the outgoing model. When running on CNG, the hatchback achieves a claimed figure of 33.44km/kg, a 10 per cent improvement.
"The new Alto 800 is technologically advanced with latest convenience and class-leading safety features. The new stylish looks, fresh classy interiors and addition of two new colours make it trendy and vibrant. Above all, it comes with improved mileage and assurance of Maruti Suzuki's unmatched service network, guaranteed performance and lower maintenance cost," said R S Kalsi, executive director, marketing and sales, Maruti Suzuki India.
The facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 also receives two new colour schemes: Cerulean Blue and Mojito Green. A few of the other improvements are remote keyless entry and updated rear seats with integrated headrests. The updated front end results in a 35mm increase in length. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is powered by a 796cc 3-cylinder petrol engine producing 48PS and 63Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 2.51 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X