Maruti Suzuki launches facelifted Alto 800 in India at Rs 2.49 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched the facelifted Alto 800 in India starting at Rs 2.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Along with updated headlights, bumper and grille, the Alto 800 now comes with new features as well as improved fuel economy figures. Maruti Suzuki claims a fuel economy figure of 24.7kmpl when running on petrol, a nine per cent improvement over the outgoing model. When running on CNG, the hatchback achieves a claimed figure of 33.44km/kg, a 10 per cent improvement.
"The new Alto 800 is technologically advanced with latest convenience and class-leading safety features. The new stylish looks, fresh classy interiors and addition of two new colours make it trendy and vibrant. Above all, it comes with improved mileage and assurance of Maruti Suzuki's unmatched service network, guaranteed performance and lower maintenance cost," said R S Kalsi, executive director, marketing and sales, Maruti Suzuki India.
The facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 also receives two new colour schemes: Cerulean Blue and Mojito Green. A few of the other improvements are remote keyless entry and updated rear seats with integrated headrests. The updated front end results in a 35mm increase in length. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is powered by a 796cc 3-cylinder petrol engine producing 48PS and 63Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 2.94 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350