Maruti Suzuki launches facelifted Alto 800 in India at Rs 2.49 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched the facelifted Alto 800 in India starting at Rs 2.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Along with updated headlights, bumper and grille, the Alto 800 now comes with new features as well as improved fuel economy figures. Maruti Suzuki claims a fuel economy figure of 24.7kmpl when running on petrol, a nine per cent improvement over the outgoing model. When running on CNG, the hatchback achieves a claimed figure of 33.44km/kg, a 10 per cent improvement.
"The new Alto 800 is technologically advanced with latest convenience and class-leading safety features. The new stylish looks, fresh classy interiors and addition of two new colours make it trendy and vibrant. Above all, it comes with improved mileage and assurance of Maruti Suzuki's unmatched service network, guaranteed performance and lower maintenance cost," said R S Kalsi, executive director, marketing and sales, Maruti Suzuki India.
The facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 also receives two new colour schemes: Cerulean Blue and Mojito Green. A few of the other improvements are remote keyless entry and updated rear seats with integrated headrests. The updated front end results in a 35mm increase in length. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is powered by a 796cc 3-cylinder petrol engine producing 48PS and 63Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 2.94 Lakhs
- NewsLive Updates: Skoda Karoq, Superb facelift and Rapid TSI India launch, prices, specs, features, fuel efficiency, details
- NewsUpcoming W223 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of debut in H2 2020
- NewsHandbuilt Rolls-Royce Cullinan 1:8 scale model shown
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota will resume production from May 26
- NewsSuzuki has launched the 2020 GSX-R125 in Japan
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!