Maruti Suzuki launches loyalty rewards program
Maruti Suzuki has launched a loyalty rewards program for customers across its Arena, Nexa and True Value sales and service channels. Termed Maruti Suzuki Rewards, this loyalty program comes with a range of benefits on the purchase of an additional car, a vehicle service, Maruti insurance, accessories, on customer referrals and several other 'association benefits' with the company.
Customers will be classified into four tiers: Member, Silver, Gold and Platinum. On each new purchase, customers will be able to progress through these tiers for more benefits. Additionally, they will also be rewarded with badges that unlock access to exclusive events and offers. This is aimed at making the program more interactive.
Members from the existing AutoCard and MyNexa program will be transitioning to the all-new Maruti Suzuki Rewards at no additional fee. The point value balance from the previous program will be carried forward. The program is card-less and all information and transactions alerts will be sent digitally to customer's registered mobile number. To enrol for Maruti Suzuki Rewards, customers can log in to www.marutisuzuki.com or www.nexaexperience.com and fill in the details.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 Rally Edition is a retro tribute to the 80s Paris Dakar machine
- News2020 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.50 lakh
- NewsSkoda Karoq, Superb and Kodiaq get new infotainment
- NewsHonda 2Wheeler India sold 2.10 lakh units in June 2020, registering a decline of 55 percent
- NewsSuzuki ACross unveiled, derived from Toyota RAV4 hybrid
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block