Maruti Suzuki launches loyalty rewards program
Maruti Suzuki has launched a loyalty rewards program for customers across its Arena, Nexa and True Value sales and service channels. Termed Maruti Suzuki Rewards, this loyalty program comes with a range of benefits on the purchase of an additional car, a vehicle service, Maruti insurance, accessories, on customer referrals and several other 'association benefits' with the company.
Customers will be classified into four tiers: Member, Silver, Gold and Platinum. On each new purchase, customers will be able to progress through these tiers for more benefits. Additionally, they will also be rewarded with badges that unlock access to exclusive events and offers. This is aimed at making the program more interactive.
Members from the existing AutoCard and MyNexa program will be transitioning to the all-new Maruti Suzuki Rewards at no additional fee. The point value balance from the previous program will be carried forward. The program is card-less and all information and transactions alerts will be sent digitally to customer's registered mobile number. To enrol for Maruti Suzuki Rewards, customers can log in to www.marutisuzuki.com or www.nexaexperience.com and fill in the details.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh