Maruti Suzuki Nexa dealerships begin operations from today
Maruti Suzuki have opened their new chain of exclusive dealerships called Nexa in India. These dealerships will sell only high-end Maruti products like the S-Cross. The Nexa dealerships command an ambience different from regular Maruti showrooms and are aimed to draw in premium clientele with a unique customer service experience. Around 34 dealerships will shortly begin operating but Maruti plans to have 100 of them ready by the end of this year.
So how is a Nexa dealership different from other Maruti showrooms? For starters, only the S-Cross will be on display here. The entire layout including the dominating colour-scheme for the showroom will be different. The outlets will be bathed in monochromatic light with a spotlight highlighting the car.
Customers will be given iPads to configure their cars and the sales executives will be trained in the same manner as the ones for premium carmakers. Around 1,000 of them have been hired as of now from varied fields like aviation, hospitality and finance.
Maruti says that the entire experience will be kept paperless, as far as possible. Customers will be allowed to take ownership of the car inside the showroom itself, with a specially dedicated area for the delivery.
Additionally, customers who buy their cars through Nexa can download the Nexa app that furnishes them with details of the service history and schedule, new offers and various other benefits. There are also loyalty programmes which extend beyond what Maruti currently offers its customers.
- NewsThree lakh units produced milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh