Maruti Suzuki Nexa dealerships begin operations from today
Maruti Suzuki have opened their new chain of exclusive dealerships called Nexa in India. These dealerships will sell only high-end Maruti products like the S-Cross. The Nexa dealerships command an ambience different from regular Maruti showrooms and are aimed to draw in premium clientele with a unique customer service experience. Around 34 dealerships will shortly begin operating but Maruti plans to have 100 of them ready by the end of this year.
So how is a Nexa dealership different from other Maruti showrooms? For starters, only the S-Cross will be on display here. The entire layout including the dominating colour-scheme for the showroom will be different. The outlets will be bathed in monochromatic light with a spotlight highlighting the car.
Customers will be given iPads to configure their cars and the sales executives will be trained in the same manner as the ones for premium carmakers. Around 1,000 of them have been hired as of now from varied fields like aviation, hospitality and finance.
Maruti says that the entire experience will be kept paperless, as far as possible. Customers will be allowed to take ownership of the car inside the showroom itself, with a specially dedicated area for the delivery.
Additionally, customers who buy their cars through Nexa can download the Nexa app that furnishes them with details of the service history and schedule, new offers and various other benefits. There are also loyalty programmes which extend beyond what Maruti currently offers its customers.
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630