Maruti Suzuki Nexa dealerships begin operations from today
Maruti Suzuki have opened their new chain of exclusive dealerships called Nexa in India. These dealerships will sell only high-end Maruti products like the S-Cross. The Nexa dealerships command an ambience different from regular Maruti showrooms and are aimed to draw in premium clientele with a unique customer service experience. Around 34 dealerships will shortly begin operating but Maruti plans to have 100 of them ready by the end of this year.
So how is a Nexa dealership different from other Maruti showrooms? For starters, only the S-Cross will be on display here. The entire layout including the dominating colour-scheme for the showroom will be different. The outlets will be bathed in monochromatic light with a spotlight highlighting the car.
Customers will be given iPads to configure their cars and the sales executives will be trained in the same manner as the ones for premium carmakers. Around 1,000 of them have been hired as of now from varied fields like aviation, hospitality and finance.
Maruti says that the entire experience will be kept paperless, as far as possible. Customers will be allowed to take ownership of the car inside the showroom itself, with a specially dedicated area for the delivery.
Additionally, customers who buy their cars through Nexa can download the Nexa app that furnishes them with details of the service history and schedule, new offers and various other benefits. There are also loyalty programmes which extend beyond what Maruti currently offers its customers.
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh