Maruti Suzuki opens its 99th Nexa dealership in India
Within six months of inaugurating the new range of premium dealerships in India, the country's largest automaker has announced the opening of its 99th dealership. The Nexa Andheri East showroom is courtesy Shivam Autozone and is located at Sahar Road. It will be followed by the inauguration of Nexa Thane in a day or two. Nexa, the company officials say, is the fourth largest growing brand in India. So far, there are showrooms in around 55 cities with the reach expected to be at 140 by the end of this fiscal year. Maruti Suzuki also hopes the number of dealerships will reach 250 by the end of 2016.
Maruti has sold 40,000 cars so far through its Nexa dealerships. The company expects 15 per cent of its annual sales to come through Nexa dealerships by 2020.
To give a quick recap, Nexa is a premium range of dealerships which was inaugurated last year and currently sells the Baleno and S-Cross. The upcoming Ignis compact crossover is expected to be the next product sold through Nexa dealerships.
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018
- NewsVolvo XC40 based Geely Concept Icon unveiled at Auto China 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 spied in new two-tone paint options
- News2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018