Maruti Suzuki opens its 99th Nexa dealership in India
Within six months of inaugurating the new range of premium dealerships in India, the country's largest automaker has announced the opening of its 99th dealership. The Nexa Andheri East showroom is courtesy Shivam Autozone and is located at Sahar Road. It will be followed by the inauguration of Nexa Thane in a day or two. Nexa, the company officials say, is the fourth largest growing brand in India. So far, there are showrooms in around 55 cities with the reach expected to be at 140 by the end of this fiscal year. Maruti Suzuki also hopes the number of dealerships will reach 250 by the end of 2016.
Maruti has sold 40,000 cars so far through its Nexa dealerships. The company expects 15 per cent of its annual sales to come through Nexa dealerships by 2020.
To give a quick recap, Nexa is a premium range of dealerships which was inaugurated last year and currently sells the Baleno and S-Cross. The upcoming Ignis compact crossover is expected to be the next product sold through Nexa dealerships.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - MTDC flags-off its motorhome and campervan
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks