Maruti Suzuki opens its 99th Nexa dealership in India
Within six months of inaugurating the new range of premium dealerships in India, the country's largest automaker has announced the opening of its 99th dealership. The Nexa Andheri East showroom is courtesy Shivam Autozone and is located at Sahar Road. It will be followed by the inauguration of Nexa Thane in a day or two. Nexa, the company officials say, is the fourth largest growing brand in India. So far, there are showrooms in around 55 cities with the reach expected to be at 140 by the end of this fiscal year. Maruti Suzuki also hopes the number of dealerships will reach 250 by the end of 2016.
Maruti has sold 40,000 cars so far through its Nexa dealerships. The company expects 15 per cent of its annual sales to come through Nexa dealerships by 2020.
To give a quick recap, Nexa is a premium range of dealerships which was inaugurated last year and currently sells the Baleno and S-Cross. The upcoming Ignis compact crossover is expected to be the next product sold through Nexa dealerships.
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907