Maruti Suzuki opens over 200 service station across India in 2018-19
Maruti Suzuki India has inaugurated over 200 service stations in the year 2018-19. This brings the total number up to 3,634 service workshops across 1,789 cities in India for the manufacturer.
Maruti Suzuki has also deployed quick response teams on motorcycles. The company has over 340 riders in its quick response teams across 250 cities, who have served over 16,000 customers since October last year.
In cities like Gurgaon, Sahibabad, Bengaluru, Mangalore and Bhubaneswar, the company is offering workshop assistance in the night as well. Adding to it, the company has adopted digital methods of getting approvals from its customers to maintain transparency throughout. For repair works that the customer is unaware of, the permission will be asked via SMS with all the necessary details.
Talking about the rationale behind the service network expansion, Partho Banerjee, executive director, service, Maruti Suzuki India said, "Our endeavour is to have a life long relationship with customers. Having established a relationship of high trust with customers over past three decades, we are committed to strengthening it further with more workshops and quality of service experience. With active shift in lifestyles, we are bringing new initiatives to align with the expectations of today's new age customers. Recent customer care initiatives include QRT on bikes to reach a breakdown vehicle in quick time provide seamless service experience."
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055