Maruti Suzuki opens over 200 service station across India in 2018-19
Maruti Suzuki India has inaugurated over 200 service stations in the year 2018-19. This brings the total number up to 3,634 service workshops across 1,789 cities in India for the manufacturer.
Maruti Suzuki has also deployed quick response teams on motorcycles. The company has over 340 riders in its quick response teams across 250 cities, who have served over 16,000 customers since October last year.
In cities like Gurgaon, Sahibabad, Bengaluru, Mangalore and Bhubaneswar, the company is offering workshop assistance in the night as well. Adding to it, the company has adopted digital methods of getting approvals from its customers to maintain transparency throughout. For repair works that the customer is unaware of, the permission will be asked via SMS with all the necessary details.
Talking about the rationale behind the service network expansion, Partho Banerjee, executive director, service, Maruti Suzuki India said, "Our endeavour is to have a life long relationship with customers. Having established a relationship of high trust with customers over past three decades, we are committed to strengthening it further with more workshops and quality of service experience. With active shift in lifestyles, we are bringing new initiatives to align with the expectations of today's new age customers. Recent customer care initiatives include QRT on bikes to reach a breakdown vehicle in quick time provide seamless service experience."
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Ishaan Dodhiwala picks up maiden ITC win
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review