Maruti Suzuki S-Cross brake component replacement service campaign initiated in India
Maruti Suzuki India will be replacing a brake component, which was potentially deemed as faulty, in the S-Cross. The S-Cross was launched in India last year and is sold through Maruti's Nexa range of dealerships.
The Maruti S-Cross cars affected were manufactured between April 20, 2015 - Feb 12, 2016. Apparently the brake caliper was leaking a bit of oil onto the rotors. There was also a warning sign which was displayed on the meter console. This service campaign covers both the variants of the S-Cross (the DDiS 200 and DDiS 320). Customers will be individually contacted by their nearest service centre to bring in the vehicle. The replacement will be done free of cost. Customers can check if their car is affected or not by putting in the VIN on www.nexaexperience.com.
The Maruti S-Cross was the company's first foray into the burgeoning compact SUV segment. It is available with two diesel engine options and either a 5- or 6-speed manual transmission. Maruti had resorted to heavy price cuts after the initial launch price to sustain the sales momentum. Currently, Nexa dealers, we spoke to, reported that they are seeing a good response to the vehicle, especially the top of the line 1.6l Alpha trim. The limited edition trim introduced at the expo is also help drive sales, say the dealers.
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019