Maruti Suzuki S-Cross brake component replacement service campaign initiated in India
Maruti Suzuki India will be replacing a brake component, which was potentially deemed as faulty, in the S-Cross. The S-Cross was launched in India last year and is sold through Maruti's Nexa range of dealerships.
The Maruti S-Cross cars affected were manufactured between April 20, 2015 - Feb 12, 2016. Apparently the brake caliper was leaking a bit of oil onto the rotors. There was also a warning sign which was displayed on the meter console. This service campaign covers both the variants of the S-Cross (the DDiS 200 and DDiS 320). Customers will be individually contacted by their nearest service centre to bring in the vehicle. The replacement will be done free of cost. Customers can check if their car is affected or not by putting in the VIN on www.nexaexperience.com.
The Maruti S-Cross was the company's first foray into the burgeoning compact SUV segment. It is available with two diesel engine options and either a 5- or 6-speed manual transmission. Maruti had resorted to heavy price cuts after the initial launch price to sustain the sales momentum. Currently, Nexa dealers, we spoke to, reported that they are seeing a good response to the vehicle, especially the top of the line 1.6l Alpha trim. The limited edition trim introduced at the expo is also help drive sales, say the dealers.
Starts Rs 8.62 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa