Maruti Suzuki S-Cross brake component replacement service campaign initiated in India
Maruti Suzuki India will be replacing a brake component, which was potentially deemed as faulty, in the S-Cross. The S-Cross was launched in India last year and is sold through Maruti's Nexa range of dealerships.
The Maruti S-Cross cars affected were manufactured between April 20, 2015 - Feb 12, 2016. Apparently the brake caliper was leaking a bit of oil onto the rotors. There was also a warning sign which was displayed on the meter console. This service campaign covers both the variants of the S-Cross (the DDiS 200 and DDiS 320). Customers will be individually contacted by their nearest service centre to bring in the vehicle. The replacement will be done free of cost. Customers can check if their car is affected or not by putting in the VIN on www.nexaexperience.com.
The Maruti S-Cross was the company's first foray into the burgeoning compact SUV segment. It is available with two diesel engine options and either a 5- or 6-speed manual transmission. Maruti had resorted to heavy price cuts after the initial launch price to sustain the sales momentum. Currently, Nexa dealers, we spoke to, reported that they are seeing a good response to the vehicle, especially the top of the line 1.6l Alpha trim. The limited edition trim introduced at the expo is also help drive sales, say the dealers.
Starts Rs 8.39 Lakhs
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV launched at Rs 8.40 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago