Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Premia Special Edition launched in India at Rs 8.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki entered the premium car segment with the S-Cross; a crossover that was meant to change the perception of India's largest carmaker. Post launch, the S-Cross has been going steady in terms of sales with growing visibility. Just to make sure the novelty factor of this premium crossover is maintained, Maruti Suzuki has launched S-Cross Premia Special Edition at Rs 8.99 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The Special Edition S-Cross gets attractive additions such as alloy wheels, front fog lamps and rear park assist with camera. Other than these, there are no changes on the exterior profile. The new edition also comes equipped with HID-projector headlamps, which is not present on the Delta variant. The overall dimensions of the S-Cross continue to remain same.
Inside the Special Edition Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, the feature list has been updated with a 12.7cm Garmin Navigation System to make up for the absence of Smartplay Infotainment which is available only on Zeta and Alpha variants. The special edition is powered by the 1.3-litre DDiS 200 engine that makes 90PS of power at 4,000rpm and generates 200Nm of torque at 1,750 rpm. The motor comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and delivers a fuel efficiency of 23.65kmpl (ARAI).
The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross prices range from Rs 8.83 lakh to Rs 11.35 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai) for the DDiS 200 and Rs 12.66 lakh to Rs 14.49 lakh for the DDiS 320 variants. The S-Cross primarily rivals the likes of Ford EcoSport, Hyundai Creta and Renault Duster.
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000