Maruti Suzuki S-Cross teased on website, launch on September 28, 2017
Maruti Suzuki will launch the new S-Cross in India on September 28, 2017. Bookings for the Maruti S-Cross facelift have already begun at the 280+ Nexa dealerships in India for a booking amount of Rs 11,000. Maruti Suzuki has now started teasing the S-Cross facelift on its website. Along with teasing the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift on its website, Maruti also has an image of the SHVS 200 DDiS engine. The new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift will be available with the lone 90PS 1.3-litre diesel engine coupled with the Smart Hybrid Vehicle System that's already in use on the Maruti Ciaz and Ertiga. Maruti Suzuki has discontinued the 1.6-litre Multijet diesel engine as buyers were not really keen on paying extra for that particular trim. There will also be no petrol engine available with the Maruti S-Cross facelift. Given that the government of India has increased the cess on electric and hybrid vehicles, it remains to be seen how Maruti Suzuki prices the new S-Cross facelift. We expect the Maruti S-Cross to be priced starting at around Rs 8.6 lakh with the current model being priced at Rs 8.20 lakh ex-Mumbai.
Changes to the new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift include a busier looking front with aggressive bits
Changes to the new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift include a busier looking front with aggressive bits. This can be seen with the new headlights and the larger chrome treated grille. Even the bumper has got more contours, giving a stronger profile. The side and the rear do look reminiscent of what we have seen in the existing S-Cross. Inside, the cabin is expected to get premium additions in the form of new trims and an updated layout. Similar to the new age Maruti Suzuki cars, the 2017 S-Cross facelift too will come equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options.
We will have the launch, drive and full image gallery of the new S-Cross right here on September 28. Stay tuned
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea